Application and Registraion
The registration process is very complex. We are happy to guide you through the process step by step and support you:
Application for :prime
To register for :prime, please follow the 4 steps below. Hereafter you find helpful information and links.
Please don't hesitate to contact our application support for further questions.
Step 1 - Registration requirementscontinue
The requirements for :prime are:
- Secondary school qualification that entitles the student to attend a "Studienkolleg" (preparatory college)
- German skills at at least level B1 (to register for :prime B1) or C1 (to register for :prime C1)
- TestAS with at least 190 points
Step 2 – TestAScontinue
TestAS is an exam that assesses your ability to study for a degree. It is conducted several times a year in test centres in a number of countries.
The TestAS website has information about dates and test centres near you. The website also provides more detailed information about the test content as well as example questions.
When you register for TestAS you are given an ID. You will need this ID as you progress through the registration process!
Please register in time! The number of places is limited and there is a high demand!
Have you passed TestAS with at least 190 points? Congratulations! Proceed to step 3: Now you can register for :prime!
Step 3 – Register for :primecontinue
Once you have passed the TestAS exam you can register for :prime. To do this, please use our form
Once you have filled out the form and sent it off, we will know you a little better and can help you with step 4.
Step 4 – uni-assist assessment procedurecontinue
For :prime B1 2021 only admitted students will have to go through this procedure. Admissions will be sent out early June.
These are the 7 uni-assist steps:
- Create a uni-assist account with an email address
- Enter your personal details
- Enter your TestAS ID
- Select a degree course: Enter "HERE AHEAD" in the university field and select prime ING or prime MIN
- Pay the uni-assist fee
- Send certified and translated copies of your school-leaving certificate to uni-assist.